A safe and healthy workplace is critical to the success of any organization. That’s why Gamma-Dynacare offers a comprehensive menu of services designed to help companies in all industries monitor the well-being of their employees, minimize their health risks, and promote wellness in the workplace.
Gamma-Dynacare works with leading companies from a variety of industries across Canada. We tailor our programs to meet each client’s specific needs, with features such as on-site collections, on-site training, industry-specific tests and customized requisitions and results.
Substance abuse is one of the main causes of productivity loss, increased healthcare expenses and workplace accidents. Gamma-Dynacare, which is accredited by the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), offers substance abuse screening tests for a variety of organizations that are highly regulated − including transportation companies subject to the randomized screening program established by the US Department of Transportation (DOT). Gamma-Dynacare is also certified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to perform urine drug screening tests for federal agencies.
For more information about our drug testing services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our brochures below.
Drug testing services brochure [PDF]
Oral fluid drug testing brochure [PDF]
Toxicology - Hair Drug Testing [PDF]
Toxicology - Hair Drug Testing Checklist [PDF]
Trace metal analysis (sometimes referred to as ‘heavy metals’ or ‘trace elements’ analysis) is useful in biological monitoring and in diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of diseases. Elements are naturally occurring and are used extensively in the manufacturing sector.
Measurements of these metals are required in clinical (nutritional or essential elements) as well as occupational and environmental (toxic or non-essential elements) medicine, to determine deficiencies, excesses and imbalance in both healthy and ill patient populations. In occupational health, trace metal analysis may be used to monitor exposure or evaluate suspected toxicity in the workplace.
We offer testing on the following elements:
Occupational health services
We offer a broad range of medical surveillance services, including:
- Pre-employment blood testing
- Biological monitoring
- Pulmonary function testing and electrocardiography (ECG)
- Industrial allergy testing
Using the latest technology, together with our comprehensive analysis techniques, we will provide you with accurate results, customized requisitions and client-specific reports based on your needs.
Our health and wellness services include executive health programs, health risk management, and health and wellness education programs.
For more information about our occupational health services, email email@example.com or download our occupational health services brochure below.
Occupational health services brochure
Expertise you can depend on
- Our technical and professional consultants, as well as a dedicated project leader, will work closely with you to ensure your health and wellness tests meet the needs of your organization and the standards of your industry.
National specimen collection network
- We have a national network of Patient Services Centres and access to third-party facilities across Canada, so we can provide quick and convenient specimen collection no matter where you are in the country.
National specimen transportation network
- With decades of logistics expertise, we can move specimens seamlessly. To ensure timely results, we can arrange for direct specimen pick-up across Canada through our company-owned courier network as well as independent commercial carriers.
Leading-edge IT connectivity solutions
- We want to make sure you have the testing information you need when you need it. We offer innovative IT solutions through multiple connectivity options, such as web-based solutions or auto faxing, to provide you with secure access to your data.